Friday, June 13, 2008

seoeng...just trying!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Hello!

It’s been so many days since I last posted here. I know it’s a bit lame but I was and still am having a hard time in choosing what to post. Yup! I am trying to keep this blog in order (true ). And it seems that I am getting overwhelmed with all of the possible things to get this blog optimized. I am really having a hard time in keeping it cleaned up for seoeng (a term for search engine optimization, hope I get the term right though! hehee). And there’s my day time work, and the kids, and the house, and the hubby who I have/MUST attend to…

I will be posting some of my observations, newly learned infos, geeky gadgets, of course my outputs from my fave craft – wire jewelry, the kids, and ideas that catches my/your curiosity, soon.

First, on the list…meta tags! Whew! It’s my hardest topic these days > tags!

No comments: