Friday, September 5, 2008

twin egg yolks!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Every weekend, I always try to rise early to cook breakfast for the family. The help can do it. But I want my kids to feel more special, I want them to know that I like to serve them whenever I can 'coz I want them to feel how much I care for them. I want them to feel that they are special to us.

Sometimes I feel sorry whenever my kids ask if I have to go to work the next day or can I bring or fetch them to school. I get sad whenever I hear them say that, more so when I see sadness that they try to mask whenever I tell them that I have to go.

The kids wake up early on weekends, maybe our presence makes them more charged up. So last week I tried to make an omellete for breakfast. And after breaking the shell of the first egg I was surprised when I saw two egg yolks!


Wow! Two egg yolks in one shell! Look at that!

My son was extra curious. He asked me more than twice if the egg yolks really came from one shell! He said those yolks are kambal (twins). Even my youngest was extra curious she kept on repeating the thing along with her brother for at least two days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I like your little blog, I've got a little problem with English spelling and gramma my self, but like you; I don't really care. Nice with two yolks in one egg, if you were lucky you just need 3 eggs to make a fantastic omelet.
hi from Hong kong

cecilethinks said...

thanks jorgen! i do post whatever is currently on my mind and yup i do have some prob with my grammar, but to me it's ok as long as i can express my thoughts. that's what counts! :) do you have a blog? you may type it on my Cbox so I can also visit it! vpls. visit my simple blog anytime you feel like it...