Friday, February 26, 2010

facebook mom

Add to Technorati Favorites
I have two kids who are constantly looking for new things to while away their spare time (after school assignments, reviews, and projects). My son likes to play computer games. He developed a liking for Friendster to link with classmates, and now he is into Facebook. A nosy mother like me of course would like to check on her kids. So I also joined Facebook.

Well it seems that it is not just my son who likes the site! (I would like to tell the truth (eherrrem!) here though that I've had a Facebook account for years but I wasn't that keen then in maintaining that account I even forgot my log in name and password).

Here's a shot of my Tiki Farm. I like Tiki Farm more than Farmville.


It's an island farm where you get to earn points when you water, plow, harvest, and sell your produce. :) I know it's something for the much younger set! But hey! I'm just a little over 30! :)

Google Analytics =paste the ff. code in every post you want tracked

No comments: