Wednesday, January 16, 2008

my other joy - beading...

Add to Technorati Favorites
Here are some of the pearl, glass, and wire earrings I did. The designs are simple for I'm still a newbie.

Next is an enlarged photo of the dangling pearl earring, in the photo above.

Sorry for the resolution, the photos were taken with an N70, and the light was poor where I took it. Next is a colored glass bracelet. I do sell these bead jewelries at very low prices. The pearl earrings were sold at Ph35.00 each to my officemates, the cultured pearls and swarovzki crystal I used there are real.

And below are the Swarovzki crystals in 10K gold bracelet (price starts at Ph300 up, price depends on th amount of gold and Swarovzki crystals used) and the cultured pearl bracelet (Ph 60.00) that I also did. I usually wrap the jewelries, such as bracelets, I sell in string pouches such as the one in the photo below.
I will soon post my other creations. If you are interested you may contact me at lmerjb@yahoo.com or at 09103492214

No comments: