Tuesday, January 15, 2008

mostly of Joy

Add to Technorati Favorites
Joy is a typical 3-year old, makulit na malikot and madaldal kahit bulol pa. Noong mas bata pa sya ang tahimik and very shy, she was to me a very fragile kid (even now kahit makulit at malikot na) she would cry whenever her kuya is being makulit. I even considered staying at home so I can take care of her, I was afraid she was not being taken cared (by the yaya) of the way I would want her to be.
I sometimes tell JB to look after his kid sister and not to leave her sister while they are outside. I told him as gently as I could, that some people are not good, that those people sometimes take away kids and make them work for money. My son of course is still young and he forgets some serious talks we've had but he did look after his sister most of the time more so if the yaya is not around. Joy is turning up to be a hardy kid like her brother. My fears after all can be set aside. But, of course nothing's lost in being cautious.
Joy loves to dance the "Marimar," it is the most popular cinenovela on TV's primetime these days.
Here is Joy dancing the "Marimar" even on the street!

No comments: