Saturday, March 1, 2008

29 February 2008

Add to Technorati Favorites
A lot of people are writing about it, so I decided not to mention it here. I don't want to politicize my personal nook. But, I am not indifferent to whatever ails the country.

I am angry at the way the government is being run. I am very angry at the way candidates turned elected officials forget, set aside, their promises of reform and progress for the people, for the country. I am so disgusted with those I voted for in the last elections. They were only after the power and privileges associated with the positions they coveted.

I joke around but I know when to do what is right and when to stand by my own ideals.

I can't understand why most of us seem to forget our reasons for living. Living the life we all want. For me at least, I want one solid, healthy, and happy family. Wealth is a big plus. But to what extent are we willing to change the serenity we all want to enjoy so we can have "more" extras hidden for tomorrow?

It seems to me that, most people are so attached with material wealth or possessions. So hungry for power, that they just don't know where to draw the line.

Life does not go on forever. We have to make the best of it while we can. Our families are the answer that keeps eluding us. Turn to the family, give more time to your family. Let us ask ourselves, "Which is the most important? what does our family value most?"

Let us not throw away what is most important.

No comments: