Tuesday, March 25, 2008

swimming with the kids

Add to Technorati Favorites
Holy week this year is so early. The days are too hot more so at night.

My husband thought of taking the family to a pool, somewhere in Dasma. My kids were so makulit for days na, even before the semana. So the hubby acquiesced.

The kuripot me choosed the resort (with pool) at Guevarra St. (near the E. Aguinaldo H-way), since it's a lot more affordable there and there's a water slide for the kids. Luckily my goodhearted husband asked me again where should we go swimming. Siempre! I eagerly asked for Volet's! It's the biggest water resort in DasmariƱas, Cavite. Check its website at http://www.voletsresort.net/

Here are some of our photos.

JB poses stiffly (above) as if he is posing for his school pic or school ID (hehee). Joy is more relaxed here. No need to say that they want to test the water pronto!

Elmer got swiped by a wave here. The kids liked the wave pool so much they kept on returning, with us in tow (ngok!baliktad?!). They were sunburned to an itchy reddish brown! eeekkk! I had to make them take at least 2 showers at home and splatter them with lotion (ugh!) to relive them of the itch/burn.

Hubby and kuya tries to teach Joy how to float, hehee

The wave pool is really that wide (and a lot wider pa nga e!)

Yup! Modest (eheerm!) me just won't take that shirt and shorts off! I wore a bathing suit underneath, but hello! I won't wear it with all those people swimming in the same get up! Besides, I'm too chicken hearted to wear my suit...heheheeee

Dad and Joy at the kiddie pool

No comments: