Wednesday, April 2, 2008

a day at the zoo

Add to Technorati Favorites
The kids has been asking for a trip to the zoo since I can't remember and since our son was given a special award at their school's recognition program my husband and I decided to give our kids a day at the Manila Zoo.

I was hoping that the zoo has been given the 'facelift' it needs as well as new animals to replace the old and sick looking ones. that the kids may enjoy the trip.

Here's some of the photos we took:
The elephant got the kid's attention first

Joy's first encounter with a live elephant and JB's 2nd

awed!

that white peasant took my kid's curiosity


also that gorgeous peacock...


Joy just kept on returning to that swing, she preferred the seat in the middle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ay, ay! Si Mackoy, dapat sinama mo sa Malabon Zoo... life-time pangarap na yan ni Mackoy!

-Arnol