Thursday, April 24, 2008

first day in daycare

Add to Technorati Favorites
my husband and i were quite excited for our daughter. today is her first day at school.
we are so grateful she agreed to join the community's summer daycare. it will serve as her preparatory ed. for prep school.
she knows her basic colors, can count from 1 to 10, knows her name, eager to learn how to dance and sing, but she can hardly write her name. in time she will learn how to write, of course, we've been trying to teach her that.
we've been cajoling her since before summer started, to join the summer class for nursery at the nearest private school in our community. i don't know why but she changed her mind about going to school. then last monday, while she and her dad were on their way back to the Kumon center to fetch her kuya they met teacher Cora. teacher Cora was my son's teacher in daycare. the teacher told my husband that the daycare center will have a summer class. she told hubby to bring our daughter at the school and enroll her for the summer class. my daughter agreed when my husband asked if she wanted to attend the summer class. so hubby and teacher agreed that Joy will be there on enrollment day!
i was so happy when i found out, that, i immediately bought some school supplies and some blouses
for my daughter on the same day!
and today is her first day at school. my hubby kept on sending me text msgs on what is happening at school. i think he is more excited than i am!
i'm a bit sad though 'coz i forgot to leave my camera so they can document my daughter's first taste of school life, hehee.

No comments: