Friday, November 7, 2008

as free as a child

Add to Technorati Favorites
I envy the children...
They can do whatever they want.
They don't worry about the next hour, the next day, only older people worry.
When I was still small, I love to ride on a swing.
I love to kick the dust and let my swing fly, and fly, and fly...
I love the wind against my face, my hair, adrenaline pumping in my veins...
I never worried about other people, I worried more with what I want -- junk food to eat.


Why do people worry more as they age?
I don't even want to hear about the word "worry" sometimes. Let worry worry about itself...
We have our own lives to live and life is too short to worry.

3 comments:

v said...

Life is too short to worry. Life is too short to waste...

cecilethinks said...

yup! that's right lili11, life is too short for us to waste it...

Nicely said...

thanks for dropping by my site. nice blog!